AG Insurance, founded in 1824, is the leader on the Belgian insurance market with 2,7 million clients. In other words, 1 Belgian out of 3 is a client of AG Insurance.
They are a multichannel insurance company that offers a complete range of insurance products such as all non-life insurances (fire, motor, accidents, etc) as well as savings and investment insurances, group insurances, hospitalization insurances, etc.
All these products are available for self-employed & companies (some for individuals). The goal at AG Insurance is to be a solid and reliable partner for their clients and distribution partners by offering them innovative and client-oriented products, solutions, and high-quality service.
- Market Leader: Global market share of 22.3%, business turnover of €6.100 billion, and over 4,360 specialized staff in.
- Trust in expertise: Accurate account management and high-quality service through competent employees, administrative efficiency, and compliance with deadlines.
- Array of tailor-made solutions: AG Insurance operates as a global pension & health provider offering products including company plans, sector-wide plans, cafeteria plans, collective health care, ambulatory care, and disability solutions.
- Total Pension player: AG Insurance differentiates itself on the Belgian second pillar market by offering a complete range of solutions to address the needs of the employers. On the one hand, by continuing to believe and invest in a solid offer in Branch 21, to offer the employers a tailored solution for when they are looking for security. On the other hand, if their risk appetite is somewhat higher, AG offers a wide range of Branch 23 funds (equities, bonds, money market, real estate, etc.) and a proven track record in this market since 1993.
- Innovative Health Care products: In case of disability, AG Insurance offers a unique cover on the Belgian market, where employees up to age 67 with stress-related disorders can follow a personalized and pro-active re-integration track. A necessary addition to the legal obligations given to employers in Belgium. Ambulatory care insurance is a complement to widespread hospitalization insurance. In Belgium people still need to pay 20% of medical costs themselves (e.g. doctor visits, dental and optical care). This product offers compensation for those medical expenses not linked to a hospital stay.
- User-friendly online service: AG Insurance offers “state of the art” online communication platforms, for employers as well as employees. Via My Global Benefits, AG Health Site & AG Health app, employees can consult their retirement and healthcare plans via a secure online platform and app. Furthermore, they can declare their medical costs and request their retirement benefits in a simple and efficient manner.
- Online tools and platforms for employees: My Global Benefits’, an essential HR tool - a secure online platform that provides a clear overview of the Pension, Disability, and Health Care cover your employees have.
- The AG Health app: helps employees to easily claim back their medical expenses or report a hospital admission to activate direct payment.