In Brazil, Care Plus Part of Bupa serves more than 1,000 companies covering 250,000 members while providing a range of world-class premium health insurance products (medical, dental, occupational health and preventive care), in medical only there are 115,000 members. Care Plus has been in Brazil since 1992 and part of Bupa since 2018. Their mission is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Unique mental health and family Care program with comprehensive mental disease and down syndrome/autism care.
- Telemedicine hub on phone app
- Claims ratio of 78% in 2022; market leader in corporate premium plans, adicionar NPS
- Unique medical provider offering IPMI, international private medical insurance
- First healthcare provider to offer differentiated coverage for gender affirmation and in vitro fertilization
- High information security and data privacy standards
- No shareholders allows Care Plus to reinvest 100% of profits in operation putting customers first