Mandatum is a member of the Sampo Group and offers private, corporate, and institutional customers the best competence in savings, life and pension insurance solutions as well as consultation in rewarding. It is one of the most respected and well-established life insurance companies in Finland.
It provides private, corporate and institutional customers with a range of expertly designed life and pension insurance solutions as well as high standard wealth management services.
Mandatum and its partner, Kaleva, serve more than 461,000 individuals and over 25,000 corporate and institutional customers.
Local strengths USPs
- Mandatum – the leading provider of supplementary pension and group life schemes to corporate clients in Finland.
- Mandatum is the no1. provider in group pensions: our market share in Finland is close to 50%.
- Mandatum is among top 3 providers of group risk policies in Finland with a market share of around 30%.
- The solvency of Mandatum has always been strong, in 2022, the solvency ratio was 266 %.
- Mandatum Asset Management has close to 30 billion euros under management and know-how based on 140 years of experience, with solutions that only large institutional investors can provide.
Mandatum is the only life insurance company with focus on total compensation and rewarding schemes to corporate clients.
- No.1 place in Great Place to Work survey for large companies in 2019 & 2020 and. No.10 place in Europe in Great Place to Work survey for large companies in 2019.