They are an APRA-regulated and licensed insurance company, not a distribution company. For more information, please click HERE.
Integrity Life Australia Limited (Integrity Life) ABN 83 089 981 073 AFSL 245492 is a 100% owned subsidiary of Integrity Group Holdings Limited (IGHL) ABN 33 159 865666. Their major shareholders currently include London-based insurance specialist investment funds, Schroder Investment Management (Switzerland), and a large Japanese life insurer, Daido Life.
Corporate Group Risk Insurance
Consistent & pragmatic market participation
- Supporting their customers' growth through considering all new business and review opportunities.
- Focus on the small to the medium corporate market.
High-quality service delivery
- A true partnership, they are dedicated to supporting their customers through policy design, administration and claims allowing them to focus on their core proposition, advice.
- CPD accredited group risk insurance education training program which provides a refresher of key knowledge & skills and/or the opportunity for Advisers to expand their advice services in their business.
- Competitive pricing and simple, innovative products.
Strategic & flexible pricing
- Optional executive policy with no waiting periods on specified injuries, additional lump-sum payments for specified crisis events and nursing care benefits during the waiting period.
- Salary Continuance Insurance above the AAL (automatic acceptance level) is subject to a limited pre-existing condition exclusion up to $20,000 per month. This reduces the additional administrative burden of underwriting key personnel.